The National Association of Mortgage Brokers Launches Enterprise Cloud-Based Origination Platform for all Brokers with LendingPad
by LendingPad Blogger, on Jan 21, 2019 12:17:17 PM
Washington, DC – December 11, 2018 – The National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) is pleased to announce a new partnership today at NAMB National with LendingPad ® as the two organizations have partnered to create a new broker LOS platform, NAMB+LOS for brokers nationwide. This offering is free to all NAMB members.
NAMB and LendingPad ® jointly created the NAMB+LOS in response to ongoing industry changes and the need to create a state-of-the-art cloud-based platform to service the entire broker community.
NAMB+LOS allows brokers to engage with their borrowers, to efficiently process loans, and to seamlessly interact with wholesale lenders without leaving the platform. It is 100% cloud-based and intuitive to use. It works across all browsers, devices, and operating systems. LendingPad LOS platform is one of the fastest growing LOS’s on the market today with thousands of satisfied broker users. With NAMB’s input, improvements were made to further enhance brokers’ everyday origination experience.
“Innovation, transparency, and progress have always been our core operating principles at LendingPad. Working jointly with NAMB’s leadership, we’ve listened attentively to both brokers’ and lenders’ feedback in bringing this unrivaled enterprise platform to life,” said Wes Yuan, LendingPad’s Managing Director. “With NAMB+LOS, brokers can now effectively leverage the best tools currently only available for larger institutions which further levels the playing field for the diverse, independent local mortgage brokers nationwide.”
Key features for NAMB+LOS include:
- Open platform to connect to your preferred service providers including CRA’s, POS, CRM, and wholesale lenders
- Multiple-user edit capable with no file lockout
- Watch borrowers complete an application in real-time with the ability to jump in and assist in its completion
- Pushed updates without the need to refresh the browser
- Intelligent task and workflow management
- Scalable to any size team through built-in controls
- Broker/banker combo or conversions
- Ease of contract processor management
- Instant generation of call report upload file
- Exportable to any industry standard file formats for origination, processing, underwriting, secondary, closing, and post-closing delivery including Fannie Mae 3.2, MISMO, ULDD, or UCD formats
- Design custom documents and e-Sign packages without the need to draw signature fields for each loan file
- Unlimited and customized milestones, labels, and fields
- Connect data to other systems through a 3rd-party utility
- Both services without programming and API’s are available for wholesale lenders to publish product/pricing information and to facilitate transactions with brokers in NAMB+LOS
“Both organizations worked tirelessly developing this tool to ensure NAMB members and mortgage professionals are presented with the very best option offered to connect with their customers and prospects while aligning their operations in an easy to use web-based solution,” said Richard Bettencourt, NAMB Board President. “Our entire team is excited to debut this offering today and are excited to watch the industry engage with the tool.”
The National Association of Mortgage Brokers is the voice of the mortgage industry representing the interests of mortgage professionals and homebuyers since 1973. NAMB members include small business owners, loan originators, account executives, and other industry professionals. NAMB provides mortgage professionals with educational opportunities and offers rigorous certification programs to recognize members with the highest levels of professional knowledge and education. As the leading national trade association for this industry, NAMB is affiliated with State Associations throughout the country and represents the interests of more than 910,000* licensed and registered Mortgage Loan Originators and 39,000* licensed mortgage broker and mortgage lender businesses. NAMB’s active lobbying and advocacy efforts frequently focus on national and state issues. The Association hosts several meetings throughout the year. https://www.namb.org/
About LendingPad ®
LendingPad's innovative cloud-based loan origination system (LOS) was created by mortgage professionals to modernize the complex loan origination process. LendingPad ® Network is a hub connecting borrowers, brokers, lenders and service providers. The solutions LendingPad offers elevate the efficiency, compliance, and information security of brokers, lenders, and depository institutions. LendingPad's unique features include customized dashboards, same file multi-user edit capabilities and real-time push updates. These solutions streamline the origination process while lowering the total cost of mortgage lending. LendingPad is a product of WEI Technology LLC, headquartered in McLean, VA. More information is available at http://www.lendingpad.com.